Uniquely Offering the Fine Art of Make-Up
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
Home  »  General Information  »  Student Visa's

Student Visa Information

Joe Blasco Make-up Artist Training Centers are Authorized Under Federal Law To Enroll Non-Immigrant Alien Students

In order to study at Joe Blasco Training Centers; a foreign student must first obtain a student visa from their local U.S. Embassy or Consulate. In order to obtain a student visa, the student must first register at Joe Blasco Training Centers and provide us with a completed I-20 Application, $500 deposit to the school, and proof of financial support. Upon receiving the required documents, we will issue you a completed I-20 with an Acceptance Letter. You must then take the I-20 and SEVIS I-901 fee receipt to your local embassy or consulate with your supporting financial documents.

Before a U.S. Consul or Embassy will grant you a student visa, you must prove that you will have sufficient funds to meet all your expenses while studying the U.S. Unless you show a written evidence of having financial support for the entire time needed to complete your program, you will not be granted a student visa.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and SEVIS has changed the policy for M-1 Visas, requiring a fee of $200.00 (SEVIS Form I-901 fee). You can pay at: www.fmjfee.com This payment will have to be made before you attend your interview with the U.S. Consulate.

For more information on student visas, please visit the U.S. Department of State website:http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/study-exchange/student.html



© Copyright 2017, Joe Blasco Cosmetics, Inc., all rights reserved.    •    Call Now: 407 363-1234     •    Credits Go to Top