Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Should a trainee be terminated or may cancel for any reason, refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation must be made in person or by mail.
- Cancellation of a contract in writing demanding money back within 7 business days after signing the acceptance agreement, regardless of whether or not the trainee has actually started training, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the used portion of materials (if any).
- Cancellation of acceptance agreement in writing after 7 business days but before training begins will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the $100 attendance fee and the total of the used portion of materials (if any).
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but before completion of 60% of the session, will result in a session adjustment refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program (see the session adjustment table below). Cancellation after completing 60% percent of the session will result in no refund.
- An applicant not accepted for training by the center shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
- A trainee on an approved leave of absence notifies the center that he or she will not be returning. The date of withdrawal shall be the earlier than the date of the expiration of the leave of absence or the date the trainee notifies the center that the trainee will not be returning.
- Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the trainee unless earlier written notice is received.
- In type 2, 3, 4 and 5, official cancellations or withdrawals, the cancellation date with be determined by the postmark on written notification, or the date said information is delivered to the center administrator/owner in person.
- Any monies due a trainee who unofficially withdraws from the center shall be refunded within thirty (30) days of a determination by the center that the trainee has withdrawn without notifying the center.
- When situations of mitigating circumstances are in evidence, the center adopts a policy wherein the refund to the trainee may exceed the withdrawal and settlement policy & checklist and minimum refund guidelines.
- Should a session be cancelled, the trainee will receive a 100% refund, including the attendance fee.
- A trainee can be dismissed, at the discretion of the Director, for insufficient progress, non-payment of session costs, or failure to comply with disciplinary policy. The center possesses a zero-tolerance policy for disruptive behavior, which will result in immediate expulsion. If a trainee is expelled by the center, the non-refundable attendance fee will be held.
- Should the center permanently close and no longer has offer training after a trainee enrolled; the trainee shall be entitled to a pro-rata refund of tuition.
- A trainee has the right to cancel the acceptance agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first session, or the 7th day after acceptance, whichever is later.
For trainees who have completed 60% or less of the period of attendance, the refund shall be a pro rata refund.
For trainees who have completed more than 60% of the period of attendance, there is no refund due to the trainee.