Complaints, Grievance, and Compliment Policy2018-01-04T20:42:17+00:00

Complaints, Grievance
& Compliment Policy

Trainee Complaints, Grievance, and Compliment Policy

Trainees have the right to learn in a safe and healthy environment. Any trainee who feels that a grade has been erroneously awarded, who feels that an action to place him or her on probation or suspension is unwarranted or who has some other grievance may appeal that action to the Center Director. The appeal must be made in writing and must be within 20 days of the action in question. The center will investigate the matter and respond within 10 days of the appeal. The Director’s actions may include denial of the petition, change in grade, removal from probationary status, or reinstatement in cases of suspension.

Any questions a trainee may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the center may be directed to: for the Florida location to Executive Director, Commission for Independent Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400; toll free 888-224-6684.  For the California location, trainees may contact the State of California, Consumer Affairs Department, Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education at 2535 Capital Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA, 95833, or call (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897.

A trainee or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 toll-free or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s internet website

Compliments and praises may also be sent.